CopyrightAll material and software copyright Image Cube. It is strictly prohibited to redistribute, copy or republish any of the material and software contained on the Image Cube website and/or its subsidiaries or the copyrighted property of parties from whom Image Cube has licensed such propertyl of the proof, the order will be scheduled for production and completed within the number of days listed on the product details page.
You may not place or reproduce any trademarks, service marks, or logos that are not owned by you or licensed to you onto materials and merchandise to be printed via the Image Cube website. Words, names, and designs used to identify services or products are considered trademarks, service marks, and/or logos. The same policy is applicable for copyrights.
Governing LawImage Cube is based in Los Angeles, California and any legal action or proceeding relating to or arising from your access to or use of this Site shall be instituted in Los Angeles, California. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Los Angeles, California courts and agree that venue in these courts is proper in any such legal action or proceeding.
Limitation of Liability ProductsIn no event shall Image Cube or its licensors, suppliers, or vendors, their officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not Image Cube has been advised of possibility of the damage, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the site or of failure to provide services that you order from Image Cube or its affiliates, including without limitation, damages arising from mistake, omission, virus, delay, or interruption of service. In no event shall Image Cube be liable or responsible for any damages or consequences arising from or related to your inappropriate or unauthorized use of the site or its content.
Customer ConsentYou understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. You agree that you are responsible for protecting your password and controlling access to your registered account. You agree that you will be responsible for all orders placed or other actions that are taken through your registered account.
GeneralWe reserve the right to refuse service without disclosing a reason. All prices are subject to change without prior notice but under the approval of Tire Pros Corporate.
What information do we collect?We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, browse our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails to the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. (Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)